 CAD / 7303
  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

Hi Steven - This looks neat, but... am I missing something here? What does this have to do with CAD? If I just didn't see the connection, I apologize, but I can't see anything in BimP associated with CAD stuff, and therefore this thread does not (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

Tim, While there isn't any content now for CAD, my hope is that as we present concepts we will soon be including CAD information. For instance, in the Reviews area, it is on the drawing boards to review MLCAD. While most here are familiar with this (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

What I'd like to see is MLCAD or something similar running on a pocketPC. Hey, if it can run Quake, it should be able to run a lego Cad program. -Sean (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

(...) Sean, I agree. MLCAD on the PocketPC would seem to be very easy port. I too would love to take my creations on the go and work with them. Maybe a post in the MLCAD area will prompt some aspiring programmer to make the port. I know for now that (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

(...) Or for that matter, at least a viewer of .ldr and .mpd files. That might be even easier. Wouldn't it be great to be able to go to a users group meeting and show off your lastest CAD creation without having to worry about getting access to a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)