 CAD / 7267
  Re: When will be the next ldraw parts update be out?

(...) Well, of the 500+ files we've got at the Parts Tracker, only 58 of 'em have been certified, so far. "(URL) parts 89 subparts 36 primitives 15 high-res. primitives --- 514 files total "(URL) certified files. Hope this helps... Franklin (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

"Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr6LF1.GLB@lugnet.com... (...) IIRC, Steve's been asking for people to help review parts as well. Could this be part of the holdup? -Tim (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: When will be the next ldraw parts update be out?

(...) Yes and no. We definitely need more people reviewing files. OTOH, there are 31 files flagged "Needs admin review". I have to check each of those files, and the comments and history associated with them. So I'm being a bit of a bottleneck right (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)