 CAD / 7269
Re: When will be the next ldraw parts update be out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:41:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
"Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
When will be the next ldraw parts update be out?

Well, of the 500+ files we've got at the Parts Tracker,
only 58 of 'em have been certified, so far.

IIRC, Steve's been asking for people to help review parts as well.  Could this
be part of the holdup?

Yes and no.  We definitely need more people reviewing files.

OTOH, there are 31 files flagged "Needs admin review".  I have to check each
of those files, and the comments and history associated with them.  So I'm
being a bit of a bottleneck right now.

One way reviewers can help me is by leaving good detail in their comments.
This helps me (and everyone) know what's been looked at, what might not be
perfect but is acceptable, and what hasn't been checked.

Steve