 CAD / 7251
    Re: HELP Ldraw Installation —Steve Bliss
   (...) Sounds like the ldraw027.exe file might be corrupted. Did you try redownloading it? I'm running Windows 2000 with FAT32 and NTFS, and I never have a problem with ldraw027.exe (or any other ldraw *.exe).[1] (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: HELP Ldraw Installation —Ahui Herrera
   Nope the file is NOT corrupt. I download an extra copy just in case. The reason behind the failure after many hours of hitting my self on the head is the following! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT UPDATE MICROSOFT CRITICAL PATCHES AND NOT COMPLETE THEM! (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)