 CAD / 7249
7248  |  7250
Subject:
HELP Ldraw Installation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 06:30:56 GMT

Has anyone ever encountered this program while trying to install LDRAW.

I have ldraw027.exe in the c:\

I do run cmd and get to the dos prompt.
I type ldraw027.exe -y and then I get this error.

ntvdm.exe - Application Error

The instructions at "0x0f00448a" referenced memory at "0xffdffff". The
memory could not be written.

I had ldraw working fine before.  And then I removed it from my system?  Any
clue?  I've run Norton System Check, cleaned out my system, and ran chkdsk
to see if there was something wrong with my system and nothing.

Please help..

I'm running Windows 2000 with NTFS...
AHui