 CAD / 72
    Moved-to Parts... —Tore Eriksson
   I was thinking of doing some utility to take care of ~moved-to-files. I think I've seen this discussion before, but I can't find any option or tool in LDAO, and no moved-to.lst file or so. I think it would be a good idea to have a list file in the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Moved-to Parts... —Ben Vaughan
     (...) Sounds like a good idea to me, but what about doing away with the "moved to" files altogether...oh wait, I get it: backwards compatability. So, in that case, creating a central list sounds like a good idea. 8) Ben ======== Posted via the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Moved-to Parts... —Steve Bliss
   (...) LDAO has a tool for this, it's called Mover. Not a very good name, but it takes a single model-file, and scans it for parts which have been moved. There is another utility around, I think, that will update all files in the models\ directory at (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Moved-to Parts... —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) I wrote a couple of perl scripts -- one makes a list of moved parts, and the other updates all models in the models dir. I can post them here, but there are no guarantees that it won't blow up your machine and put leaves in your swimming pool. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)