 CAD / 7098
    Re: Wallpapers —Tim Courtney
   (...) I know what L2P is ;-) (...) Right. (...) Which is what I was trying to do. I installed LGEO in the /include/ subdir under my POV directory. I have the latest L3P and L3PAO downloaded so the L3P does have the replace with L2P bricks option. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

        (canceled) —Fredrik Glöckner

        Re: Wallpapers —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Judging from your statement above, I'd say that your problem is your user agent. If the user agent decides to line wrap quoted text, it should make sure to retain the quote symbols, usually ">". My user agent refills the quoted paragrahps to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)