 CAD / 7096
  RE: Wallpapers

(...) What you need to do is add the path for your LGEO directory to your POVRAY.INI file like this: Library_Path=C:\LEGO\LGEO You can have as many Library_Path statements as you want. (...) The point of the textured slopes, curved edges, and better (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Wallpapers

(...) Of course -- that makes the slopes more like the real world elements they are based upon. I was just noting a personal aesthetics issue. (...) Yeah, and one I am trying to locate -- it must be in the lgeo files themselves somewhere. Of course, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)