 CAD / 7024
  Re: Ldraw and Ledit in windows xp?

(...) Could you tell me what settings you are using? I have version 73 but can't get it to run. (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw and Ledit in windows xp?

I just re-checked with a freshly downloaded 0.73 version. It worked fine (except part preview as said previously) on a Celeron 633, 192Mb Ram, Matrox G200 and Windows XP Professional "version 2002" US. How does it behave on your computer ? Philo (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw and Ledit in windows xp?

(...) I got a 1.1 ghz Celeron with 384 megs of ram. When I double click on the Leocad icon nothing happens. The program doesn't run, it just sits there. When I put it in an incorect directory though it did gripe about not having the parts library. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldraw and Ledit in windows xp?

Could it be a video board and/or video driver problem ? I doubt it could be a wrong XP. I'll try monday (at work... no XP at home !) on another machine. Philo (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)