 CAD / 7000
Re: LDRAW.ORG access?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 04:38:15 GMT

Hi Tim,

I just tried www.ldraw.org and I can access it ok.

Also try:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/win/

for the download page for windows.

Or try:

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

to get the MLCad software directly, but you still need the ldraw parts
files I believe, and you miss all the help info on the ldraw pages.

I'm not sure what your problem is if you can't access any of these, but
as a last resort I could probably mail you the correct zip files (I'd
just have to find them on my HD).

Kevin
--
Tim Strutt wrote:

I've been trying for weeks to access ldraw.org, but have never been able
to connect online.
Any ideas what might be my problem? I'm using Netscape 4.76.
Is there a mirror site that I could get the LDRAW software from?
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)