 CAD / 6945
  Re: Animation how to

"Chris Daniel" <Ldaniel2@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:Gopwp2.7CL@lugnet.com... (...) input (...) ...and I've been looking for people to take a little time and write the 'how to's' so they're available for people like you. I've been looking for (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Animation how to

Don't pay for anything. You can use L3PAO and L3P and Pov-Ray for free. Take your MLcad models and use the L3PAO program to create POV-Ray files. Then in POV do the animation. There is NO internet how-to site for this and the process has been a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)