 CAD / 6930
Re: LDraw on Windows 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andy Lynch writes:
Well, I can't say if the original LDraw works on 2000, but I use MLCad
on 2000 and it works great! :-)

-Andy Lynch

MLCad and LeoCAD both work on Win2k without any problem.  So does LDView,
LDLite, L3Lab, and a few others (not going to take time to list them all).

If you want to use LEdit with Win2k, go to Start>Run.  Type 'command' and
the DOS prompt comes up.  Go to the LEdit directory and type ledit.  It
works just fine.

And with all of the far superior renderers out there, I dunno why you'd want
to use the original ldraw.exe - the renderer included in the original
package :-)

-Tim