 CAD / 6804
    Re: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray —Imre Papp
   (...) I'm happy to hear that Ldraw animation efforts might be joined together and create an Ldraw animation tool. In next days I try to formalize my approach to support animation tools and send to here for discussion. (...) My 14 years old son has a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Great! I hate reinventeting wheels. :o) (...) Slowly, I'm getting aware of that. Therefore I have decided to quit complaining about resolutions and quality losses due to compression. (...) Hey, that's my idea! And, yes I know, a lot of other (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)