 CAD / 6782
    Re: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello, i just looked at Anton Raves page ( (URL) )and I am wondering if he made these parts hisself. I bet he used LDraw/L3P-basics for almost all parts and then optimized them by adding the related textures and so on. I would be a huge task to do (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Anton Raves was making LEGO renderings before Lars made L3P, and even before Lutz made L2P, so I'd say I'm pretty certain he made them all in POV-Ray :) You'll notice that he uses a different coordinate system, a different scale, and a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello Bram, (...) Wow... ;). He should do these parts for LDraw, especially the textures. Oh .. it would be too cool if you could use REAL textures in LDraw. Life would be so much easier and many more patterned parts would be created easily. (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)