 CAD / 6746
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.5 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 02:49:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
I've posted a minor update to LDraw Add-On (LDAO).  This update makes some
fixes and enhancements to the various editors.

The big new thing is a tool in the text editor that integrates L3P's -check
option with the Editor window.  This opens a second panel in the Editor
window, showing the current L3P-check messages.  Click a message, and the
code pane jumps to that line.  When you're ready to regenerate messages,
click the refresh button, and L3P-check is run again.

There are also some other minor changes.  I'll leave it as an exercise for
the reader to spot them all. ;)

Right now (mid-morning, 2001-Oct-19), the update is available on my
alternate download page,
<http://www.geocities.com/partsref/ldao/index.html>.  Within 24 hours, I
should have the update posted to my primary website,
<http://members.home.net/steve.bliss/ldao/index.html>.

I've also updated the source code download page, so you can grab the current
stuff.

Unfortunately, most of the underlying VB runtime files have changed
versions, so there's not much point to a "changes-only" download.  I'll work
on a "download for people who've already got the VB run time" when I can.

Hi Steve,

Looks like the home.net pages aren't working - neither of the links on the
ldraw.org ldao page works 8?(

Geocities works fine, though 8?) Maybe I missed something?

ROSCO