 CAD / 6740
  I updated my gallery come and see

Hi, u all have seen my early truck animation well here my latest one (URL) only rendered it at a resolution of 160 x 120 pixels for all users modem and adsl. Oh all the wheels now go round 90 degres every 6 frames. C u all bye Eduardo (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: I updated my gallery come and see

(...) I can't see the wheels turn when it's that small :) (...) You should make the wheels turn based on how far the truck moves. If the truck moves x units, then the wheel should turn a = x/r * 180/pi where a is the angle in degrees, r is the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)