 CAD / 6725
6724  |  6726
Subject:
Question on Lamppost 2x2x7 (Part 2039)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:06:00 GMT

I am working on DAT file for the fluted lamppost seen in 4554 (Metro
Station), 4558 (Metroliner), Paradisa 4161 and (I believe) Hogwarts Express
(4708).

My question concerns the small hole near the top of the part between the two
rings - is this functional (ie. can anything be inserted into it) or is it
purely a manufacturing artifact to reduce shrinkage? In other words - is there
any point modelling it?

Chris