 CAD / 6719
Re: Can someone answer this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:39:14 GMT

I believe there's been a couple versions... one that can take the inner
window frames, and one that can't... and one that had small holes on the
side, and one that didn't - i'm not sure if these are reflected in the
dats however, as they are very small.

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:

Is there any diference between this piece "4033.dat - Train window 1 x 4 x
3" and "6556.dat - Train window 1 x 4 x 3 New"?

I'm not sure there's a functional difference - I don't have a copy of each
part in my hand right now.

In the part files, I can see that 4033.dat has all open studs, while the two
end-studs in 6556.dat are regular studs.

Steve