 CAD / 6714
Re: Saving in a non-.DAT format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:37:26 GMT

Well, if you are already using MLCad, then you can just pick "Save
Picture(s)..." from the "File" menu.  Then use the drop down to choose
what type of picture you want ( BMP, JPG, GIF) and what other options
you'd like from the window, and then when you click ok, it will ask you
where you'd like the files to go.  Very nice option for quick images.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "MATT BEST" <MATT_MANOWAR_BEST@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: <lugnet.cad@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 11:27 PM
Subject: Saving in a non-.DAT format

Hello
  Recently I finished building a model of a drumset in mlcad.  Is • there any
way I can save it as a .jpg or .gif so I could upload it on my site? • To the
best of my knowledge Geocities Pagebuilder wont take anything but .jpg • or
.gif. So if its impossible to upload on my page can .dat's be loaded • on
brickshelf?
                                                     Matt
(I have no idea how to use mlcad btw)