 CAD / 6656
    My email address problems... —Steve Bliss
   I just wanted to let everyone know that I am probably going to be switching ISPs. My current email addresses, steve.bliss@home.com and partsref@home.com, currently bounce, and it looks like my website, (URL) is gone. Normally, I wouldn't post about (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: My email address problems... —Tim Courtney
   "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:GM8wnC.Jx1@lugnet.com... (...) switching (...) Hey Steve, could you please post or email me a working email address for you? I have several things to send you. -Tim (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)