 CAD / 6648
6647  |  6649
Subject:
ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM for November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 05:41:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here goes.

Thanks to our sys-admin Jacob Sparre Anderson, the new voting system for the
Model/Scene Of The Month is up and running.  It looks the same, but works
differently (and much easier to manage).

Details:
Voting starts promptly at the turn of each month on the 1st - promptly being
a split second after midnight on the server in Europe.

Voting runs the entire month. Then the system deactivates the old voting
page and activates a new one.

Winners will be announced ASAP after the end of each month. So Novembers
winners will be announced in early December.

Submissions for an upcoming vote will be accepted up to the 23rd of each
month. Anything after that date will be added to the following cycle.

-----

Pretty simple.  Hopefully should work with no glitches.

One minor note about this months Scene entries... there were no new Scene
entries.  Ugh.
So faced with not having any new Scene entries, I chose to rollover last
months non-winning field of entries.  That seemed to be the best last-minute
choice.

Enough talk.  Go to http://www.ldraw.org/motm/ and scroll down to the Model
and Scene voting buttons and cast your votes.

-- Terry K --