Re: ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM for November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:00:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Rick:

Terry, I emailed you my entries almost two weeks ago. I
sent another email, forward of the one on 10-21, today
and it bounced back? What is up?

There were some problems with the e-mail system on the
LDraw.org server (mostly due to a damaged disk on our
firewall), which should have been solved by now. Send a
message to both <sparre@ldraw.org> and <sparre@sslug.dk>, if
you suspect that the system is still out of order. Also,
Terry has probably not read his mail on the LDraw.org server
(he has 449 kb of unread mail on the server).

Apologies from the system administrator,

Jacob

449kb? I do?
I thought that email was being forwarded to me.

-- Terry K --