 CAD / 6645
  Super Small Technic type steering wheel?

Does anyone know if there is a .dat file for the small, technic style steering wheel that looks like a 1/2 size version of part #2819? Two of these come with the new LEGO Direct Tank car. If you have a .dat, or can point me in the right direction, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Super Small Technic type steering wheel?

(...) Is that a new-ish part? I don't think I've ever seen it before; I doubt there's one in our lego collection. (...) Sorry, I can't help. Now, if someone were to send me a couple of examples of this part, I bet I could produce a dat file in a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Super Small Technic type steering wheel?

(...) It is very similar to part# 2819 from what I can tell. (...) I have posted a few really bad pics at: (URL) for the poor quality...my digital camera wasn't working with me tonight! Height: 1 plate + 1 Tile Radius: same as 2x2 Plate round center (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)