 CAD / 6716
Re: Super Small Technic type steering wheel?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
Does anyone know if there is a .dat file for the small, technic style
steering wheel that looks like a 1/2 size version of part #2819? Two of
these come with the new LEGO Direct Tank car.

Is that a new-ish part?  I don't think I've ever seen it before; I doubt
there's one in our lego collection.

It is very similar to part# 2819 from what I can tell.

If you have a .dat, or can point me in the right direction, it would be much
appreciated!

Sorry, I can't help.  Now, if someone were to send me a couple of examples
of this part, I bet I could produce a dat file in a couple of hours...

I have posted a few really bad pics at: http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/cad
Sorry for the poor quality...my digital camera wasn't working with me tonight!

Height: 1 plate + 1 Tile
Radius: same as 2x2 Plate round
center column base can fit over standard stud, center of center column can
accept a bar 6.6
There are 3 straights that connect the outer ring with the center column.
These three straights are all completely horizontal

Thanks Steve!!
Jake

---
Jake McKee