 CAD / 6622
Re: Ldraw based poster A4 size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:41:54 GMT

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> writes:

        Since I found that with a photo paper A4 size "595 x 842
pixels" so I had an idea why not make a Ldraw based poster

I think that if you printed a 595x842 pixel image on an A4 size paper
(that's roughly a Letter sized paper in the US, right?), the result
would be rather poor.  You would need more pixels than that to achieve
a smooth image on such a large medium, I think.

Fredrik