 CAD / 6621
6620  |  6622
Subject:
Ldraw based poster A4 size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:08:43 GMT

Hi all,
       Since I found that with a photo paper A4 size "595 x 842 pixels" so I
had an idea why not make a Ldraw based poster but as I'm not good working
with paint shop so can someone do a nice deadly Ldraw based Image "with this
size only 595 x 842 pixels"?

the image could show the famous ldraw car, some screenshots showing Mlcad
steps, all rendering must show the LEGO logo and that's what I have in mind
for now.