 CAD / 6583
    Re: New Car QTVR object. —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) (URL) is really interesting to view the two animations subsequently. In retrospect, it is obvious that I was inspired from Steve Bliss' animation when I made my own. However, I didn't realize this until now. I am happy to hear that you were (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New Car QTVR object. —James Reynolds
   (...) An update on my Lani project: I have somewhat hit a snap in getting it do work fully. I like robots, and I want it to be able to animate them walking, so I need my program to move/rotate foot, lower leg, upper leg, and hips while swaying the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)