 CAD / 6546
Re: Great news :)!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:

Well, I'm just as giddy - my new laptop arrived today :-D

Er...make that Friday.  I've had problems for the whole weekend getting
outgoing mail to send through my provider, and it looks like it finally sent.

The computer is now fully up to speed - running a fresh install of Win2k.
This thing rocks!! :-)

-Tim (waiting for the bill to come...)