 CAD / 6529
Re: Great news :)!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 07:33:40 GMT

"Eduardo Vazquez" <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
news:GKBt9y.Mox@lugnet.com...
I'll be upgrading my PC(very soon) from 64MB RAM to 256MB RAM if not 256 • then
128 but I'm sure I'll be getting 256MB RAM then I'll be rendering like if • I
never rendered before and about my screensaver I made 4 avis with a
resolution of 400 x 300 but the files are 4/5 MB each so I still don't • know
what's best 320 x 200 or 400 x 300.
If anyone wants to know about my PC now and once it's with 256MB RAM here • is
some data on my PC (4th)

MEMORY: 64MB (now) 128MB or 256MB after
CPU: PENTEUM 3 at 867mhz
HARD DRIVE: C: 11GB D: 7GB
NET: ROUTER DSL 256
OS: WIN ME

If you need some help rendering here's the spec on my PC:

AMD 1.4 Ghz
512 Mb DDR RAM
60 Gb HDD
Windows ME + Windows 2000 (dual boot)
64 Mb GeForce card
DVD + CD/RW
56k dial up net (moving to ADSL at 384/172 in a couple of months, but I have
a 2 Mbps fibre link here at work so I can just copy stuff to CD-RW and
transfer it here)

Dan