 CAD / 6518
    Re: Minifig animation —Gary E. Blessing
   Verry nice! it amazes me how you can get the arms,legs, doors etc.. to move at once. do you render directly to MPEG or us a bmp compiler[1]?AVI converter? I've got a few (5) animations to show and they turn out to be 30= megs each as AVIs. anyway, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifig animation —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) [I originally posted this reply more than two days ago, even though I did confirm the message. Please excuse me should my original reply become posted as well.] I've used the Berkeley MPEG tools, namely mpeg_encode. It's open source software, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)