 CAD / 6495
  Re: Lani / QTVR - the URL, opps...

(...) though...) Netscape Communicator 4.7 - Doesn't work Netscape Navigator 6.1 - Doesn't work When I try to open it with Navigator or Communicator, Netscape insists that I don't have the QuickTime plug-in...despite it being in the plug-in folders (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lani / QTVR - the URL, opps...

Thanks for coding it to the ActiveX plugin. It works fine in MSIE 5.5 ! -Mike (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)