 CAD / 6485
  Re: LDAO - Another download site

(...) Hey Steve, I cant get LDAO to run! I get an error about an OCX!! Rick (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDAO - Another download site

(...) Can you be more specific about the error message you're getting? General stuff you can try: 1. Check your hard drive for errors. You know, with Scandisk or Norton Disk Doctor or whatever. 2. Uninstall and reinstall LDAO. 3. Search your hard (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDAO - Another download site

(...) Run-time error '339': Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registere; a file is missing or invalid. (...) Tis be done (...) tis been done (...) It's there. LDAO wanted to overwrite the newer copies, and it doesnt (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDAO - Another download site

I've had the same problems several times in the past. Eventually, I just got a download that worked. I don't think there's anything wrong with the file located on the server. Something just goes wrong during the download. I don't know how to fix it. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)