 CAD / 6485
Re: LDAO - Another download site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:12:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
I've gotten quite a bit of email from people who cannot download LDraw
Add-On from its website.  After a hefty amount of procastination, I've
posted the installation file at an alternate location.

There's not yet a link on the main site to the alternate site, but there
soon will be.

The main site: <http://members.home.net/steve.bliss/ldao/>
The alternate site: <http://www.geocities.com/partsref/ldao/>

If anyone still can't get a copy of LDAO, please let me know, and I'll work
on publishing it in yet another location.

Steve

Hey Steve, I cant get LDAO to run! I get an error about an OCX!!

Rick