 CAD / 6481
Re: Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:11:06 GMT

Thanks Larry,

It worked without login.

/Tore

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
Thanks, Paul,

But where can I find LDLite 2.2?

Try SourceForge, that's where I got my most recent copy. Paul has put the
install package there, and is also using sf facilities to track feature
requests and bug reports.

Good stuff.

This URL should get you to where you need to go.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ldlite/

I don't think you need an sf userid to download it, but you do for putting
bug reports, etc, in.