 CAD / 6458
NEW: MLCAD V2.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:49:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

***** NEW MLCAD V2.10 *****

Create your own virtual Lego models using the new rotation model generator
of MLCad. Once you've created a model save it using using one of the new
formats supported by MLCad V2.10 - GIF or JPEG (and sure - bitmap is still
supported).

On the other hand you might like to create a virtual model from a picture
which can be in format Bitmap, GIF and JPEG now.

Last but not least some fault corrections make this release complete.

Download this new release from from http://www.lm-software.com/

Best regards,
  Michael