 CAD / 6464
  Re: NEW: MLCAD V2.10  [DAT]

I haven't used MLCad for a while, but since I downloaded it and it took over the Open action for .DAT extension files, so when I doubleclicked on my file m__faust.dat (below), it was opened in MLCad. I noticed that the hands were not correctly (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)

LDLite ver 2.2 and above has a working -R option to regenerate the file in standard LDRAW syntax. "ldlite -Rfoo.dat m_faust.dat" would do the conversion. There are other programs. I think LDAO has an inliner option to do this maybe? -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)

Is there any tool to make the lines properly rotated and translated without the metacommands? /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NEW: MLCAD V2.10

I've found the bug already - it's realy a small thing. But since I didn't find many people using this commands I didn't have enough files available for testing. That's wy it wasn't tested so good. There will be a small update the next days. Regards, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)

Thanks, Paul, But where can I find LDLite 2.2? At (URL) ver 2.0B seems to be hosted. and at (URL) ver 1.6B. (I have LDAO installed in an old 486 with English Windows due to the Scnadinavian comma separator issue...) /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)

(...) Try SourceForge, that's where I got my most recent copy. Paul has put the install package there, and is also using sf facilities to track feature requests and bug reports. Good stuff. This URL should get you to where you need to go. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)

Thanks Larry, It worked without login. /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)

(...) Apparently this also works in ldglite as long as you use the ldlite parser. I just tried it and mlcad seemed happy with the resulting file. So you can remove the metacommands on non-windows systems if you wish. Of course LDAO and mlcad only (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Removing confusing metacommands (Was: NEW: MLCAD V2.10)

LDAO's editor has a LDL2DAT function (on the tools menu). To translate, edit your dat file, highlight the lines you want to translate (in this case, the entire file), and pick LDL2DAT from the menu. Steve (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)