 CAD / 645
  Re: nomad - revised

(...) hmmmmmm, missing hose sections. why is that? it looks okay when i run it through ldraw and ldlite. does it have something to do with the file lines being truncated? (see, my thesauraus-a-day calendar was worth the three dollars even though (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: nomad - revised

(...) May well be. When posting a DAT file to lugnet, you should set your line length to a higher setting, say 150 or so, at least. Then post your dat file. Aftewards, reset the length down to 80 or less for normal postings. See the threads "line (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: nomad - revised

(...) It appears that's the problem -- I saved the code out from LDLite, and a number of hose-section lines were missing the part-name. And ldlite.log reported several syntax errors in the hose-lines. When I added the 754.dat to the lines, it fixed (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)