 CAD / 655
Re: nomad - revised
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:25:29 GMT

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:54:39 GMT, "Joseph Gonzalez"
<hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> wrote:

Joseph Gonzalez writes:
another revised model that mr. vanzwieten was good enough to do hoses for.
thanks to john for his work and to steve bliss for the excellent ldraw add-on
program.
---------------------------
0 Voltair Nomad - 2152 Robo Raptor Alternate

hmmmmmm, missing hose sections.
why is that?  it looks okay when i run it through ldraw and ldlite.
does it have something to do with the file lines being truncated?  (see, my
thesauraus-a-day calendar was worth the three dollars even though it's for last
year!)

..jg

It appears that's the problem -- I saved the code out from LDLite, and a
number of hose-section lines were missing the part-name.  And ldlite.log
reported several syntax errors in the hose-lines.

When I added the 754.dat to the lines, it fixed the problem.

Steve