 CAD / 6449
  LEGO space screensaver

Did anyone had time to try my screensaver? If it's because of the avi are in DIVX then don't worry I just have then in another old codec they are in 15 frames avi. Before I publish the second version of the saver I whould like to know. What is best (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO space screensaver

Here the second release of my LEGO space screensaver (URL) any problems use save as. (...) consumes too much of my spare time. (...) audience. :o/ (...) I agree but is't that the idea of LEGO build and build? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO space screensaver

I made an error the links are (URL) my web is (URL) fun! (...) Avi (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO space screensaver

Sorry, I am currently working on my own animation project, and it already consumes too much of my spare time. Sometimes I get the feeling that we have more directors/producers than the audience. :o/ /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)