 CAD / 6451
Re: LEGO space screensaver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 13:37:38 GMT

Here the second release of my LEGO space screensaver

http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/downloads/lspace_scr.exe
http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/downloads/lspace_scr.00
http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/downloads/lspace_scr.01

if any problems use save as.

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
Sorry, I am currently working on my own animation project, and it already • consumes too much of my spare time.

Sometimes I get the feeling that we have more directors/producers than the • audience. :o/

I agree but is't that the idea of LEGO build and build?

/Tore

Eduardo Vazquez wrote:

Did anyone had time to try my screensaver?

If it's because of the avi are in DIVX then don't worry I just have then in
another old codec they are in 15 frames avi.

Before I publish the second version of the saver I whould like to know.
What is best to do:

1. The saver with each model in avi 15 frames with an old codec? size 1mb
each avi

or

2. The saver with each model in MPG 25 frames? size 4mb each mpg

or

3. The saver with each model in AVI 25 frames with DIVX 4? size 2mb each Avi

or

4. The saver with each model in AVI 15F old codec, MPG 25F, AVI 25F DIVX 4?