 CAD / 6445
  Chain rotation

Boy, do I need help! In MLCAD I'm trying to drape technic small-link chain around some gears where the angle is not a multiple of 45 degrees. In the 'Position and Orientation' dialog box I can't figure out how to input a rotation of (say) +15 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Chain rotation

Hello Jerry.you can change the rotation angle.Choose settings-General-change and with the Step,Grid,Snap you can change the angle.Eric (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)