 CAD / 6445
6444  |  6446
Subject:
Chain rotation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:42:00 GMT

Boy, do I need help!  In MLCAD I'm trying to drape technic small-link chain
around some gears where the angle is not a multiple of 45 degrees.  In the
'Position and Orientation' dialog box I can't figure out how to input a
rotation of (say) +15 degrees around the X-axis for a group of links (or
even 1 link, for that matter).  Can this be done?

Jerry