 CAD / 6386
  New Space Render

LMKWYT : ) (URL) was playing around with POV-RAY's sky_sphere object and different textures. The space station and the 3 Redicor class Corvettes are fighting to hold station in a freakish plasma storm. The Space Station is a .dat rendition of Daniel (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Render

Awwyeah! Sweet! Thanks for representin' the D-Man's werk, yo :^) Dan (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Render

(...) glad that you liked the corvette ship design enough to use it in your render. He'd thank you himself, but he's not a member of Lugnet yet. Keep up the good work! :^D ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Render

I'm glad you like it. The spacestation is awesome. When I saw it on brickshelf I, just *HAD* to have one... Daniel Jassim <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GIzqoz.6oF@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Render

Trevor, Thanks and Tell Austin that I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. His stuff is very nicely done. -Xanthra47 Trevor Pruden <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJ0p1I.JMn@lugnet.com... (...) he's (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Render

The ships are too bright on my monitor... It probably has something to do with gamma settings though. I'm using a Mac, and I assume you're using a PC. --Tobias (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space Render

They're being illuminated by a "glow-in-the-dark" colored POV-RAY light source. I was trying for an an odd glow... Not exactly what I wanted, but different : ) Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)