 CAD / 6381
    Re: setldrawdir —Lars C. Hassing
   Michael Horvath wrote... (...) Be sure you put LDRAWDIR into c:\autoexec.bat, some systems may have other autoexec.bat's, see (URL) you can read on my L3P homepage (URL) on the L3P download page (URL) in the enclosed l3p.txt, it is no longer (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: setldrawdir —Michael Horvath
   Thank you for your reply. I have had no such luck. In the past I have followed your directions by writing "set LDRAWDIR=c:\lego\ldraw;" into my c:\autoexec.bat file. (that is the correct directory). I had LDAO and L3PAO both installed, was running (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)