 CAD / 6376
Re: BIG MAJOR ERROR IN A DAT FILE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
???? Yeah I think there is a f... major human mistake in part 3702 Technic
Brick  1 x  8 with Holes, as I couldnn't make my screensaver I decided to
build
a technic model 8024 the helicopter and as I was goin I found in step 6 that I
needed part 3702 Technic Brick  1 x  8 with Holes but not with 8 holes 7
instead of 8. So can tell me wants goin on?

Ummmm.  I think 7 holes is correct.  I think standard Technic Beams have holes
that are equal to...

Holes = Studs - 1

With the exception of the 1x1 with hole and 1x2 with 2 holes.

So.

8 Studs - 1 = 7 holes.

Count'em, if I'm wrong I will eat my hat.

E.