 CAD / 6374
6373  |  6375
Subject:
BIG MAJOR ERROR IN A DAT FILE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:33:41 GMT

???? Yeah I think there is a f... major human mistake in part 3702 Technic
Brick  1 x  8 with Holes, as I couldnn't make my screensaver I decided to build
a technic model 8024 the helicopter and as I was goin I found in step 6 that I
needed part 3702 Technic Brick  1 x  8 with Holes but not with 8 holes 7
instead of 8. So can tell me wants goin on?