 CAD / 6359
    Re: screensaver of lego —Daniel Crichton
   "Eduardo Vazquez" <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message news:GIsEAD.AL5@lugnet.com... (...) If you can live with it being it written in VB6 I'll give it a go - I've got some screensaver frameworks around here somewhere I worked on a few years ago so (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: screensaver of lego —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Well I have the run time dlls but I'm afraid I don't like the idea of makin it in Visual Basic because I believe that is stuped to make apps and the make the user to install some speciall dlls. Anyway is not your fault is MS fault and I like your (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)