 CAD / 6359
Re: screensaver of lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:35:57 GMT

"Eduardo Vazquez" <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
news:GIsEAD.AL5@lugnet.com...
I have made 3 avis (using divx codec) of 2mb each and now I want to make a
screensaver to see them when my pc get bored.
Can someone help me?

If you can live with it being it written in VB6 I'll give it a go - I've got
some screensaver frameworks around here somewhere I worked on a few years
ago so it would just be a case of dropping a MCI control in to play the
video, all the APIs for telling Windows the screensaver is running and for
determining when to stop are already there. Should only take a couple of
days to do, just give me an idea of how you want it to work and I'll see
what I can do.

Dan