 CAD / 6262
    Re: Datsville Overview Map (Was: Boundary Box Utility) —James Reynolds
   Here is another idea for optimizing dat models. It isn't a very good one, but, it just seems more realistic than what I said earlier (writing a utility smart enough to optimize an entire model). One could write a utility that presents each polygon (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Datsville Overview Map (Was: Boundary Box Utility) —Michael Horvath
   (...) I think realtime rendering qualifies as above statement (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)