 CAD / 6152
  Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

(...) What do you mean that I should try MLCad first before LDraw? I am not even sure how to download LDraw, let alone MLCad. I am confused and I need help in downloading this program. I do not program computers very well. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDraw setp help

(...) I did not say try MLCad before LDraw. I said try it *instead*. Here's the skinny: LDraw and the DAT file format are the original developments by James Jessiman. They were made in 1996 or thereabouts, before he died. His original editing tool, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw setp help

(...) I can not use DOS or any programming systems because I do not know any computer languages except for a VERY small fraction of BASIC. There has also been a strange message when I downloaded MLCad on to my computer. The message said that it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw setp help

Tim, has any progress been made with the parts library license? It clearly would help if MLCad could be a stand-alone install without the confusion of downloading multiple programs. -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)